I want to set forth my vision and goals for 2020 for Remote.Red and my practices. From my studies on goal setting, I find it paramount to work in reverse from goals. With that in mind, I will be starting one year out, 2021 and then driving my plan home for this year of Remote.Red.
Year At A Glance
In 2021 Remote.Red will hold 12 key new and accurate Remote Viewing Logs.
Monthly: On the last Saturday of every month I will engage in a Controlled Remote Viewing session. Each session will begin with the same guided “Open Focus Meditation” that I have transcribed in the Archives of Remote.Red. After each session, the results of that session will be published online. Each session will be identical to adhere to the strict rules of experimentation. The variable of each session will be the target. If I am to revisit a Target, it will occur on the second week of any given month and be classified as a training session, not an official Remote Viewing Session.
Weekly: Each week I will publish a new post on Saturday. The subject matter of the posts may vary to how the weeks work went. I will practice and meditate without Remote Viewing a minimum of three times a week. On Wednesdays I will engage in Marketing and PR for Remote.Red.
Daily: Each day I will continue to partake in an Associative Remote Viewing (ARV) exercise. Each day I will research and read one thing about Remote Viewing.
- If I find my skills to be dull, If I hit any walls, or if I am in need of more intense and further training I will seek out a purchase a recommended training course. I will review that course for the readers of Remote.Red, and I will monitor the differences before and after said training course.
- If I find 12 to be to few of a number, I will double my official monthly Remote Viewing Session numbers.
Mission: I am looking to accomplish a scientific journal online to fill 2020 with reputable data on Remote Viewing. My second goal is to excite my readers and encourage them to join project, Remote.Red by partaking in similar practices themselves. I want to leave the readers of Remote.Red with not just the truth through Remote Viewing, but with a new way of life. I want people to feel better when they visit Remote.Red, and learn a thing or two new about themselves or about life during their time on the site. Remote.Red is a way of life. Imagine, knowing the outcome of what lies behind each corner in life you encounter. I will bring my knowledge to you, so that you may grow in your studies as I have done.
Vision: Remote.Red is a popular blog that is frequented often as a resource and trove of information and science. Remote.Red will help grow the community and open the minds of new adepts and practitioners. Remote.Red will grow, change, and adapt as the community and demand grows.
- Remote Viewing & Subject Matter of Growth toward Remote Viewing will remain the focus of Remote.Red
- Nero Miles is not the Authority on this subject, the Authority resides in the Universal
- Remote.Red membership is defined by an interest in Remote Viewing or Self-Development
- Remote.Red readers are well rounded and versed in the Remote Viewing Community
- Remote.Red’s Primary purpose is to reveal the truth through Remote Viewing, and bring growth to its readers
- Remote.Red readers may share the sites content and cite respectfully
- Remote.Red declines all offerings of money in exchange for equity and advertising on the site
- Remote.Red is funded by Nero Miles and by the donations of its readers
- Remote.Red will never employ a staff
- Remote.Red will never subjugate future writers or members of the site
- Remote.Red holds no opinion on outside matters and its writers will do their best avoiding religion and politics
- Remote.Red’s Marketing and PR will not sell Remote.Red to uphold its value
- Remote.Red will place the principals of the science before the personalities of its writers